Start Your Marketing for Free!
Get 25 Free Bandit Signs

Brand New eBook Available

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Fourth of July - a bit more personal

I hope everyone enjoys a great, safe, and fun Fourth of July weekend. I know I am looking forward to it.

My Grandmother, who just turned Ninety Four, lives on the shore of Lake Ontario in Upstate New York. She has a tradition of having the entire family over for a 4th of July breakfast consisting of Manhattan clam chowder, taffy tarts, and fruit. Yes, I did say breakfast.

This scrumptious eye opener will be followed by a swim in the dirty, dead-fish waters of the lake. This is what I look forward to the most! Actually, the water is nice. It is just not your typical beach type environment.



The night will be capped off by fireworks, of course!

Have a great weekend,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment