Start Your Marketing for Free!
Get 25 Free Bandit Signs

Brand New eBook Available

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Realtor No More

My MLS Access - R.I.P.

I decided this week to escrow my RE license. My last closing was in December and I kept fooling myself that I was going to start taking action again to find customers and make sales. But truth be told, I never really enjoyed it.


"Buyers are liars and sellers are story tellers."


That is one of the first things that you learn in the business. And while it may not always be true, it sure felt that way to me sometimes.

I sure am going to miss the MLS access and the prospecting tools of Courthouse Retrieval Systems. I also have a current listing that I have to give away. I'm not looking forward to breaking that news to the sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment