Start Your Marketing for Free!
Get 25 Free Bandit Signs

Brand New eBook Available

Sunday, July 26, 2009

That Next Stream of Income

I have been frustrated lately with my real estate investing. They say that this is the best market in our lifetime and I don't question that. I believe it to be true.

Because of the negligence of one bank, I recently lost a wholesale deal, a tenant, and at least ten thousand dollars between the two. Damn, that hurts.

So I recently found myself looking for something else. I knew I needed another stream of income and began looking at both internet and network marketing. In the process I have recently joined Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing.

What impressed me about FHTM is that it does not require you to make sales every month or hawk products that nobody has ever heard of or doesn't need. Instead it is all about redirecting money that you are already spending on services such as your cell phone, cable bill, alarm monitoring, etc. These are all big name companies that we are already using including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Dish Network, GE Home Security, etc.

Now I get paid to pay my bills and show others how they can too.

For more information please check out my website at www.fhtmus.com/cheryljames

No comments:

Post a Comment