Start Your Marketing for Free!
Get 25 Free Bandit Signs

Brand New eBook Available

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Take On Some Free Online Marketing Methods

Who doesn't like a freebie?

I found a couple of free online marketing tools that I just want to share my thoughts on.

The first is Advertyze. Advertyze allows you to send out 50 advertising emails per week absolutely free. They are a taregted email business. However, unless you pay for their service the emails are not targeted for your specific niche. The pricing is decent for upgrading your account, so I think it is at least worth a look. Check it out here.

The second one, and the one I am most excited about is Instant Buzz. Instant Buzz allows you to drive free targeted traffic to your website just by doing what you do anyway; surfing the web.

Within minutes, this simple tool will be sending quality visitors to your site just because you installed the software onto your computer. The ads will appear on the browsers of other Instant Buzz users. So this one also does not provide targeted advertising. The cool thing though is that it is Free, and you are constantly earning credits. You can also earn more ad credits just by telling people about. So right now, I am telling two friends and then they will tell two friends and so on. Just like the old Breck commercials. I don't mind the toolbar either, I do notice it but it is not a bother.

Download it now and get started immediately:
Instant Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment